Get certified to jump on your own!
In order to get an “A” License, you must start the Accelerated Free Fall training method, and complete the 25 jumps required. The 25 jumps consist of 7 AFF jumps, 5 Coach jumps, 12 Solo jumps and 1 “A” License Check Dive.
Accelerated Freefall Training Program
Full altitude for almost every jump is what you get with this training method. Wearing gear provided to you, your instructors help you learn stability by keeping grips on you for your first few jumps. Then we will take a “hands off” approach to help you master the rest of the required skills and the 25 jumps needed for your “A” License.
- AFF LEVEL 1$330Ground School intro to free fall
- AFF LEVEL 2$225Altitude Awareness
- AFF LEVEL 3$225Heading Control
- AFF LEVEL 4$185Release Dive
- AFF LEVEL 5$185Un-Assisted Exit
- AFF LEVEL 6$185Regaining Stability
- AFF LEVEL 7$185180 & 360 Turns
- TOTAL PROGRAM$1520(7 jumps)
- #1 Forward & Backward$85
- #2 Varying Fall Rate$85
- #3 Tracking Skills$85
- #4 Swooping in Free Fall$85
- #5 Acrobatic Maneuvers$85
- Coached Phase Cost$425(5 jumps)
- Solo Jumps Required$65(12 jumps)
- Solo Phase Cost$780
Tandem Training Method
- Tandem #1$230Intro to Freefall
- Tandem #2$210Heading Altitude Awareness
- Tandem #3$200Altitude Awareness, Pull